Monday 16 February 2015

Wet look


EN
Hello my dears and I wish you a fashion week as possible!
Today I woke up in a very good mood that because I slept for 12 hours, finally, after a long and tiring weekend. Last weekend was not the most romantic weekend nor the most fun one. There were three days of intense training hours, about 9 hours per day, and long nights of study and a final exam, I felt like in college during the session exams. Therefore all my plans I had with my girls were postponed. But today I had a quiet day and full with good news.
Now let's go back to the look I chose for today. I finally tried the wet look which I very much like it for so long but I did not have the courage to wear it. So today was the day ;). I received lots of compliments and I can say for fact that is an eye-catcher look.
Until next time I hug you all with love!

RO
Buna dragele mele si o saptamana cat mai fashion va doresc!
Azi m-am trezit cu o foarte buna dispozitie asta si datorita faptului ca am dormit 12 ore, in sfarsit, dupa un lung si obositor weekend. Weekendul trecut nu a fost printre cele mai romantice weekenduri si nici cel mai distractiv. Au fost 3 zile cu ore de training, cam vreo 9 pe zi, si cu nopti lungi de studiu si cu un examen la final, m-am simtit ca in facultate in perioada de sesiune. Drept urmare toate planurile mele pe care le aveam cu fetele au fost amanate. Insa azi am avut o zi linistita si plina de vesti bune.
Acum sa revenim la look-ul aleas pentru azi. In sfarsit mi-am luat inima in dinti si am incercat the wet look care imi place foarte tare doar ca nu aveam curajul de al purta. Am primit o gramada de complimente si va spun sigur ca atrage toate privirile.

Pana data viitoare va imbratisez cu drag!

DON’T FORGET TO LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE

 FOR DAILY UPDATES

Photography by ANDREEA TALIN

5 comments:

  1. Ce-mi place cum iti sta parul asa <3
    Frumoasa tinuta, insa eu as fi vazut-o cu un blazer mai lung, pupici!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mersi mult Diana, voi reveni si cu o alta adaptare a tinutei asa cum imi place sa fac de obicei sa prezint mai multe viziunui ale unor piese cheie :)

      Delete
  2. you look fantastic dear , love this look so much , great hair style as well
    also check out my blog

    https://thefashionsateen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit!! It was such abreat choice to put together a total black look to highlight your wonderful jacket!!! Well done :)

    Many Greetings,
    Martin
    www.look-scout.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing jacket <3 This post is just incredible! Well done :DD

    www.leclothes.com

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...